[Foss4g2009] Re: People want your FOSS4G presentations

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Thu Oct 29 03:04:58 EDT 2009

 Dear Cameron,

I've already signed the agreement on the conference - anyway, I'll do it
again:

I,Till Adams confirm that my presentation titled
 "there is no alternative to OpenLayers ...? " AND "SoilNet SensorNetwork
goes Web", and presented
during the FOSS4G 2009 is available to all under the terms of the Creative
Commmons Attribution-Share Alike license:
creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/

Till Adams

You'll find all my presentations online here - as they are in a Wiki and not
available as Pdf:

http://maps.terrestris.de/dokuwiki/doku.php

Regards, Till