[Foss4g2010] Prospectus and second Press Release

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Dec 9 07:07:38 EST 2009

we have our first version of the prospectus [1] .
we are ready to "open the doors", only need to double check the final prices
with Maria and we can publish on the web site.

I've started editing the second press release to communicate the opening of
the subscriptions and the sponsorship programme.
I've adapted the text from the prospectus. I invite you to revise as I
always feel uncomfortable writing in English.

ciao
lorenzo

[1]
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2010/documents/sponsorship-prospectus-09122009.pdf