[Foss4g2010] registration

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Dec 15 15:15:55 EST 2009

There are questions outstanding on the list, from me:
--
* Clarification on the proposed prices (ones in the wiki page? or the
PDF budget?) would be good.

2 - Also the calculated total registrants on page 4 is disproportionately
lower for the 1000 delegate scenario than for the others.  I think it's
supposed to be 950 instead of 836.

3 - Do we really expect to have 50 "guests" out of 1000
attendees?  I don't
know the answer, but am curious on the thought there.

4 - Typo on page 4 "Full Registration before 15/06/2009" -
should be 2010

5 - Can we get this down into a single working budget document?  Or is that
not important at this time?   Surely the working budget will not be maintained
in 3 separate documents will it and that is what you're really looking for
right?

Anything I'm mistaken about?  I hope I'm reading these right.
--
P.