[Foss4g2010] registration

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Dec 15 15:38:45 EST 2009

If Lorenzo wants to get registration open sooner than later, and can
address the registration related questions Paul pointed out, then the
board could do the full budget approval afterwards.

Approving the budget will not alter registration costs I assume, so
don't see any reason for holding up registrations while getting the
more detailed clarity on the budget.

Just a thought,
Tyler

Sent from my mobile device