[Foss4g2010] WiFi at conference venue

Maria Sanmiguel msanmiguel at pacifico-meetings.com
Wed Nov 18 17:44:07 EST 2009

Hello!

Exactly, last September we have a congress of 1200 attendees in the same venue and we used wifi for all participants. The system is a little expensive but it works. I have asked the price and details for 2010 and as soon as we receive them, we will inform you.

Thank you and best regards,

Maria SANMIGUEL
Coordinadora Dpto. Congresos Barcelona

GRUPO PACÍFICO
Marià Cubí, 4 - Pral.
08006 Barcelona - SPAIN
Tel.  (34) 932.388.777 Ext - 218
Fax. (34) 932.387.488
msanmiguel <blocked::mailto:msanmiguel at pacifico-meetings.com> @pacifico-meetings.com <blocked::mailto:msanmiguel at pacifico-meetings.com>
www.pacifico-meetings.com <blocked::http://www.pacifico-meetings.com/>
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited

 P    Por favor, antes de imprimir este e-mail piense si es necesario hacerlo: El medio ambiente es cosa de todos.