[Foss4g2010] Sponsorship Prospectus

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Nov 19 04:55:32 EST 2009

hi Paul, good question
I've been exchanging a couple of emails with Raj and he seems to be
interested in.
The idea was not to have a CCIP but an OGCIP, meaning that the climate
change has been the theme of the first one but should not be the dominant
theme forever.
the first thing I've notice was that the project was lacking a web site and
a generic mailing list. I've asked Raj if it would be possible to create a
ogcip.openspatial.org web site and he was agreeing.
I know the web site is nothing about the bigger effort to organize the
thing.
Anyway, I think that showing that OGC is collaborating with us is a good
promotion.
other opinions?

lorenzo