[Foss4g2010] Sponsorship Prospectus [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 20 12:21:34 EST 2009

Hi Bruce, glad to here you've recovered enough ;)

For me the CCIP process was a bit opaque - could you give Lorenzo and the rest of us an overview on the main benefit of running the process?  e.g. how did it add value to the FOSS4G event - both subjectively and financially.  And how much work did it require from someone on the LOC?

Also, do you have any sort of "lessons learned" compiled anywhere?

Thanks!  G'day,
Tyler