[Foss4g2010] OSM at FOSS4G 2010?

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Tue Oct 13 14:47:00 EDT 2009

El Martes, 13 de Octubre de 2009, Paul Ramsey escribió:
> One non-trivial thing to work out is how joint admission and/or
> budgeting would work, in terms of pricing, sponsorships, shared venue
> costs, shared meal costs, etc, etc, etc.

I was thinking about keeping everything separate. Some days (e.g. 4-5) would
be OSM-only, other days (6-7-8-9) would be OSGeo-only; keeping sponsorships
and venue costs separately. Joint stuff would be only some kind of ticket,
and the out-of-venue social events.

Unless, of course, OSGeo-ers think it's better the other way around.

--

"Ley de Alzheimer de la programación: si lees un código que escribiste hace
más de dos semanas es como si lo vieras por primera vez"
                                                  -- Via Dan Hurvitz