[Foss4g2010] Re: Starting preparation for technology comparison presentations

Lorenzo Becchi lbecchi at osgeo.org
Wed Apr 28 18:17:57 EDT 2010

wow, it seems a gentle-flame

Anyhow at the moment I would say that we'll try to offer more short
lightning talks as possible, conscious that if we cannot fit all slots the
WMS Shootout could benefit of some more fresh air.
I cannot state this now and there's no need, IMO, to define it now.

thanks you all for your opinions
Lorenzo

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) <tmitchell at osgeo.org