[Foss4g2010] 2009 early subscription extended

Maria Sanmiguel msanmiguel at pacifico-meetings.com
Mon Jan 4 03:55:45 EST 2010

Dear Paul,

First of all, Happy New Year!

Please take note that due to a problem with the server, the registration fees didn´t change on December 31, but now they are correct.

For you information, we haven’t any registered after December 31st.

Sorry for the inconveniences and best regards,

Maria SANMIGUEL
Coordinadora Dpto. Congresos Barcelona

GRUPO PACÍFICO
Marià Cubí, 4 - Pral.
08006 Barcelona - SPAIN
Tel.  (34) 932.388.777
Fax. (34) 932.387.488
msanmiguel at pacifico-meetings.com
www.pacifico-meetings.com
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited

 P    Por favor, antes de imprimir este e-mail piense si es necesario hacerlo: El medio ambiente es cosa de todos.