[Foss4g2010] Problem with extra early registration

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 07:10:34 EST 2010

thanks to the team for their commitment to fix the issue ASAP.

as long as we are able to stick in the extra-early registration
timeline (and fee), it will be great.

I was about to register at the end of the year, the I saw the
extension of the extra-early period and decided to wait (just to save
5 mins of PC time on Dec 31)

looking forward to see the issue resolved

andrea giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org