[Foss4g2010] Spanish-English translation

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Jan 15 05:42:41 EST 2010

this is an option that I would love to provide but we have to be conscious
that prices for live translations are really high.
If you look at the sponsorship prospectus there's a voice for a language
translation for the plenary room. if we will be very lucky with sponsors
this is one of the thing we would love to add to the conference

ciao
lorenzo