[Foss4g2010] Presentations and posters

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Jan 29 07:46:35 EST 2010

Paul, others,
does it make sense to have three session per hour for both academic and not?

The program is still flexible and this is the time to decide about it.

we will decide inside the LOC about the 15+5 for academic, I don't see any
major problem for the moment to approve it.
It would be easier, IMO, if the program can be synchronized between academic
and not to let people easily choose their own scheduling of presentations.

lorenzo