[Foss4g2010] Venue location

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed May 5 19:27:40 EDT 2010

I'm trying to get a clearer picture as to where the conference venue
will be and having a bit of trouble.  Or, at least Google maps is ;-)

The names and locations are probably part of the confusion, but I'm
getting at least two locations when looking for the palau err palacio.

The URL on the FOSS4G website points to:
http://www.firabcn.es/location/changeLanguage.do?lang=en&cl_url=/location/congressCenter.do
and there you have to select "more information" to get to a map.
Then the map shows "Gran Via Venues" and "Montjuic Venues".  I learned I
want the Montjuic Venues, but that was really confusing.

All I want is a good map that can be used along with hotel bookings :)
Can we embed a google map in the site somewhere to help clarify this and
point people to the right place?

When I search google maps for "Palacio de Congresos de Barcelona" I'm
99% sure I'm getting the wrong places.  Is that correct?

Hope this makes some sense and that someone can help clarify for me.  I
don't mind getting the better map together if I can be sure of the right
location.

Tyler