[Foss4g2010] Venue location

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed May 5 20:01:18 EDT 2010

On Thursday 06 May 2010 01:27:40 Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> The URL on the FOSS4G website points to: [foo] and there you have to
> select "more information" to get to a map.

The wiki links to the specific building the FOSS4G will be hosted in - see
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010 and
http://www.fira.es/location/montjuic.do?hall=P5_N0

> All I want is a good map that can be used along with hotel bookings :)
> Can we embed a google map in the site somewhere to help clarify this and
> point people to the right place?

Google maps? Over my dead body.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?way=22886343

Maybe we can even ask the Tagzania guys for a Mapapel, like this one, so
people can print one at home:

http://www.mapapel.com/map/wherecampeu/

Cheers,
--