[Foss4g2011] Re: [Foss4g2011-private] Re: Bunch of procrastinators :)

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Tue Apr 19 09:51:56 EDT 2011

Arnulf,

Brian Timoney is taking the lead on this, he's done some similar
introductory sessions locally before. We have been working on getting the
wording agreed (there have been several emails on the LOC about this) and
will be publicizing it more shortly. We have approached several people to
talk in this session already and will review the abstracts for other good
candidates.

Cheers,
    Peter.