[Foss4g2011] Re: [Foss4g2011-private] Re: Bunch of procrastinators :)

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Apr 19 10:05:28 EDT 2011

All,

Can you please include myself in anything off list here.  A local nonprofit may have some interest in helping out on this topic.

Thanks

What's the "LOC"?

bobb

>>> Peter Batty <peter at ebatty.com> wrote:

Arnulf,

Brian Timoney is taking the lead on this, he's done some similar introductory sessions locally before. We have been working on getting the wording agreed (there have been several emails on the LOC about this) and will be publicizing it more shortly. We have approached several people to talk in this session already and will review the abstracts for other good candidates.

Cheers,
Peter.