[foss4g2014] Logo Design – Round 2 (comment now!)

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Wed Dec 18 07:19:43 PST 2013

In case you missed it last night, we have the next round of revisions for the logo. We have very quick turn around on this, so please do it today.

You can view the designs here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ny3i8o6wzjw5wc/FOSS4GLogoPresentation%232.pdf

Elizabeth's comments:

Logo 1: Logo from Presentation #1 with Mt. St. Helens contours, green ribbon
Logo 2: Ribbon wrapped differently, type integrated into ribbon, thinner font, blue ribbon
Logo 3: Expanded Log option, ribbon tied around branch, third type option, red ribbon

Please take a look and vote and/or make comments.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1idfHKYCAVsXEtLqf-rxJwAOg7MlEk_vOjkO0kwlWn1A/viewform

Darrell