[foss4g2014] Logo Design – Round 2 (comment now!)

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Wed Dec 18 07:35:58 PST 2013

FWIW, I like the ribbon placement on #2, but the color and font choices from #1. But I'd also be cool with a red ribbon.

Eli brought up on the osgeo-conf list that this is, in fact, the 10th anniversary of FOSS4G.

I think we could use that info inside the ribbon in #2, and keep the text and font from #1. i.e. keep everything but the ribbon from #1, use the ribbon from #2, but include the text "10th Anniversary", "10 years open source" or something to that effect in place of the 2014.

Darrell