[foss4g2014] Fwd: FOSS4G Logo Presentation 3

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Fri Dec 20 23:07:17 PST 2013

I love the bird!

But when I go back and forth between the two designs, in the one without
the bird FOSS4G jumps out at me, whereas when looking at the one with the
bird my eye goes *to* the bird. maybe it's because it's a bird, and I like
birds, maybe it's because it's red, or maybe it's because the FOSS4G is so
far down in the image that I don't know it's there at first.

This makes me like the first one, without the bird, as the WWW
representation, since we are in promotional mode. However, it *really*
makes me want to put a bird on the t-shirt!!!

Cheers,
Percy

--
David Percy ("Percy")