[foss4g2014] Fwd: FOSS4G Logo Presentation 3

Dana, Randy randy.dana at state.or.us
Sat Dec 21 11:31:33 PST 2013

I agree with comments on both the bird and ribbon: blue and green, respectively, are preferable to me.  Perhaps a slightly smaller bird.

Randy Dana | GIS Coordinator
Oregon Coastal Management Program
Oregon Dept. of Land Conservation and Development
800 NE Oregon St.  Box 18, Suite 1145 | Portland, OR  97232