[foss4g2014] Reminder: FOSS4G LOC Meeting Tuesday 7/29 5:45

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Jul 28 14:31:32 PDT 2014

Our media partners get all our press releases and are supposed to be
posting those and getting the word out.  I'm not sure how high actual
follow through is with all our media partners.

Last week we got the word out quite far in the region including
non-OSGeo crowd.  ID, CA, WA, Bay Area.  Did you get the message?
Probably several times?  We have another one prepared for August 5th.

The word is most effectively spread by individuals sending to lists
and getting blogs to post news.  Please help on sending to lists or
getting bloggers to write something up.

Eli