[FOSS4G2016] Reminder: Today - FOSSGIS / OSM "Stammtisch" Wednesday 1st of July 2015

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 1 06:36:23 PDT 2015

Hi Till,

Thanks for sharing the agenda for tonight's meeting.  Please also put a
priority on the '2016 kickoff' announcement, during the final FOSS4G
Seoul plenary (short video or talk to bring excitement for Bonn 2016).
I see this as as important as the website.

(by the way, I'm ok if you switch to your native language at any time,
'down the stretch' as the event approaches.  Google translate is my
friend ha.  You should know, from my past skills on the MapServer-de
list Till ha)

Your OSGeo nanny,

-jeff