[FOSS4G2016] Reminder: Today - FOSSGIS / OSM "Stammtisch" Wednesday 1st of July 2015

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jul 1 06:40:42 PDT 2015

> Hi Till,
>
> Thanks for sharing the agenda for tonight's meeting.  Please also put
> a priority on the '2016 kickoff' announcement, during the final
> FOSS4G
> Seoul plenary (short video or talk to bring excitement for Bonn
> 2016).
> I see this as as important as the website.

Hey jeff,

huuhhh. Me and others from LOC are running through Bonn since ages in
order to make that small advertising movie for Seoul about 2016 with a
friend of me.
Don't worry about that.
That is and will be great fun!

> (by the way, I'm ok if you switch to your native language at any
> time, 'down the stretch' as the event approaches.  Google translate
> is
> my friend ha.  You should know, from my past skills on the
> MapServer-de list Till ha)

I know, but I take this for me in order to improve my english ;-).
Carmen suggested today, to watch english movies, but I prefer to hack
my broken english and improve it with the help of leo.org ;-)

> Your OSGeo nanny,

You like that ... ?

Till