[FOSS4G2016] Early Bird with FOSS4G?

katja at foss4g2016.org katja at foss4g2016.org
Sat Oct 3 03:53:16 PDT 2015

Hi together,

the FOSSGIS Conference has an earlybirth ticket, until 6 weeks before
the conference starts.
https://www.fossgis.de/wiki/Zeitplanung
It give some planning certainty and it's a good thing for marketing like
"hey people get the lower price until..."
--> https://twitter.com/FOSSGIS_Konf/status/554995768529256449

best regards
Katja