[FOSS4G2016] Update on LOC-List in OSGeo WIKI

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Oct 8 02:09:46 PDT 2015

Dear list,

as one outcome of our meeting yesterday evening, I've updated the LOC
list in OSGeo-WIKI:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Teams

Please check your positions and don't be disappointed, when I forgot
somebody (presumably you?). It's just a lot to keep in my mind.

The background is the issue "free/reduced ticket" we've discussed
yesterday evening. For this the most appropriate way is to have a list
with people, who really work for LOC and of course cannot include
everybody, who wrote some emails....

If you feel yourself on a wrong place or missing, please change - it's
a WIKI ;-)

So far, Till