[FOSS4G2016] Preserving FOSS4G2016 Conference Videos

PETER LOEWE peter.loewe at gmx.de
Thu Oct 8 06:13:13 PDT 2015

Dear Sanghee,

thanks for getting in contact. I really regret not being able to attend
this years FOSS4G in Seoul!
Video content for the AV-Portal has to undergo an internal review
process to verify its scientific-technical relevance. Recordings from
earlier FOSS4G events have already been positively reviewed. So I have
little doubt that the FOSS4G2015 conference videos will be accepted.
The primary points of contact for the AV-Portal at the TIB library are
Mr. Tolga Karaarslaan (tolga.karaarslan at tib.uni-hannover.de) and Mrs.
Margret Plank (margret.plank at tib.uni-hannover.de).  It would be good if
the Seoul team would contact them directly. Putting me in CC would be
much appreciated.

Best,
Peter