[FOSS4G2016] Fwd: FOSS4G 2016: Weitere Raumabstimmung / further room plannings

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 04:50:11 PDT 2015

Hi Christian,

I'm also for the Nottingham approach. With "additional room" I just
meant that we need additional capacities, not that it should take place
in a separate room. Though that's something to discuss with the academic
chair and isn't really urgent. It's only important for the final program.

Cheers,
  Volker