[FOSS4G2016] Sessions planning: 2 session rooms on 23rd of August

Elżbieta Wołoszyńska-Wiśniewska ela at gridw.pl
Wed Oct 21 08:57:20 PDT 2015

+1 for Volker's idea to put education into a general track. During the
general program selection you can decide on a group of presentations
focused on education and then put them together in the agenda (in
one/two sessions) so people interested could easily find them.

Volker, is that in line with your idea? :-)*

*Concering pre-conf workshop - I will come back to you as soon as get
information from the Education community.*

*Ela*

*