[FOSS4G2016] Proposed change to the Sponsorship and Exhibition Model

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Oct 26 04:06:14 PDT 2015

Arnulf,

thanks for commenting on the website - but: easier, if you send the
complete text, you want to have on the website.
Carmen and/or me then can c&p it onto the page.

(( That's exactly whgat I'm talking since ([ages]) .... ))

The "conference package" and "promoting opportunity" are copy&paste (by
you and/or Hinrich) text from the past conference ;-)

Till