[FOSS4G2016] admission fee for presenters, workshoppers trainers etc.

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Wed Mar 2 06:44:47 PST 2016

The 2017 LOC is working on case by case needs based discounts, but nothing
across the board at this point. Most conferences I have attended did not
offer speakers free admission or discounts, but in my LOC we are discussing
needs based discount/scholarship in order to attract a diverse group of
speakers.

That said, early bird discounting is something we are also focusing on.

Hope this helps,

Guido