[fusion-dev] fusion psc

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 14 14:06:42 EDT 2008

This has come up before, but I honestly can't remember what state we
left this in so I'm going to start from scratch unless anyone can tell
me that we got further along.

Right now we have a wiki page for a PSC: http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/ProjectSteeringCommittee

This page doesn't have much on it.  I think we need to revisit the
whole thing and do the following:

1) nominate some folks to the initial PSC and get them to accept.
This should include representation from DM Solutions Group, MapGears,
Autodesk.  I'd like to keep it small to start with in keeping with
relatively small size of the community, and then grow it over time to
include power users etc.

2) document some PSC Guidelines.

3) Propose the initial PSC and Guidelines in an RFC and get community
feedback

4) Assuming 3) doesn't raise dissent, start operating the PSC.

Comments, suggestions welcome.

Paul

    Paul Spencer
    Chief Technology Officer