[fusion-dev] fusion psc

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed May 14 14:55:32 EDT 2008

Paul Spencer wrote:

> 1) nominate some folks to the initial PSC and get them to accept.  This
> should include representation from DM Solutions Group, MapGears,
> Autodesk.  I'd like to keep it small to start with in keeping with
> relatively small size of the community, and then grow it over time to
> include power users etc.

I was listed in the Wiki as one of the initial/potential PSC members,
but I'd like to nominate Julien-Samuel Lacroix instead since I've
already got too much stuff, and Julien knows Fusion better than myself
and can make a much more meaningful contribution.

> 2) document some PSC Guidelines.

Copy/paste from your favorite existing PSC guidelines. The MapServer PSC
guidelines could make a good starting point:
   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-23/

(I don't know the OpenLayers one, but since it's a related project you
may end up borrowing stuff from that one as well)

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/