[fusion-dev] fusion and projection support

Andreas Morf a.morf at fkl.ch
Wed Oct 7 02:39:48 EDT 2009

The default projection of mgMapOL is set to "EPSG:4326" on line 14636 in
Openlayers.js. If Proj4js is available the initialisation of the OL
projection with the followinge statements (around line 10855)

  if (window.Proj4js) {
      this.proj = new Proj4js.Proj(projCode);
  }

results in this.proj being defined - and finally this leads to my map being
screwed up (wrong scale, extents...) becaus my coords are in another CRS

Andreas