[fusion-dev] Recursion issue? with the legend updates

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 04:06:25 EDT 2010

I am working thru an issue with a map i have, using the mapguide 2.2 beta
at the moment.

Basically when i drop below the scale of 20k, the browser will lock up
for upwards
of 35-60 seconds in the update legend.js code.

So far after some profiling pain, i have worked out that commenting out the
line below stops the problem

    _update: function() {
            //this.updateGroupLayers(map.layerRoot.groups[i], currentScale);

I will continue my digging to see if I can work out what is causing the issue.

Looks like some kind of nasty recursion or something

Thought I'd touch base to see if anyone else has seen this

regards

Zac Spitzer
Solution Architect / Director
Ennoble Consultancy Australia