[fusion-dev] Re: Recursion issue? with the legend updates

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 21:46:37 EDT 2010

Ok, I found what was causing the issue... a database generated theme
had 891 layers which is obviously a bit ridiculous...

the lock up was being caused by excessive dom inserts and style updates

a solution to this would be to make all the style elements just one block
and insert that once, rather than a theme at a time. I'm not familiar with JX
enough to know if that's possible