[fusion-users] MapGroups - Multiple Maps?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 17 11:11:33 EDT 2008

Thanks Mike

You could also set username and password parameters on each request
which, as long as you're using Basic without SSL, isn't much less
secure.

Good to hear that this kind of map grouping is on the radar.  It would
be cool if, for MapGuide, you could determine at load time whether the
map definition contains one or more tile groups and automatically create
the additional layers.

Jason