[fusion-users] Fusion release 1.0.5

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Sat May 10 00:13:22 EDT 2008

Mike,

For Issue #2. I just sent you the details for my server via email. The
scale was being reported with decimal places, I was lazy, sorry for an
confusion there.

None of the fusion maps in the Sheboygan Sample are tiled which I
think should be addressed as this is everyone's default test set. I
will file a ticket on under the mapguide trac for this ( the server is
down at the moment )

What everyone's opinion of encouraging users to install from
subversion? (via tags etc)

I created a ticket for the report server connection error
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/61

--
Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)