[fusion-users] Panels and instantiations.

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 30 07:44:16 EDT 2008

Hi Tomas,

If I follow you correctly I seem to recall Panels getting created in Jx and
then applying a content.id to attach to a widget in the AppDef:

    var p1 = new Jx.Panel({label: 'Legend'});

    p1.content.id = 'Legend';

in your AppDef you’d have a widget with Name Legend.

This was a while ago so things might have changed since.

Best regards,

Jason