[fusion-users] Add HTML table inside the Jx.TreeFolder object

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Mon Sep 1 00:08:14 EDT 2008

Thanks Paul for your quick answer.
my use case:
a widget that shows the selected layers in JxFolders (similiar a
selectionpanel)
and if the user wants to see the selected features for some layer should
expand the folder.
The selected features should be showed in a table.

I think that is kind of widget is useful when the map has many layers and
many features displayed at the same time.

I hope that it has clarified my idea

Best regards

Paul Spencer-2 wrote:

> Hi Rodolfo,
>
> unfortunately the Jx.Tree code is not designed to support content that
> is not a Jx.TreeFolder or Jx.TreeItem.  This is an interesting idea,
> however.  Can you explain your use case?  I'm not promising that Jx
> will be able to do it, but I would like to know why you want to do it :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul
>

> On 29-Aug-08, at 5:15 PM, Rodolfo Moreno wrote:
>

>> Hi Paul,
>> excuse my rudeness for writing to you straight, but I know you are a
>> seasoned developer in Jx.
>>
>> I want to show a HTML table after doing click to a Jx.TreeFolder
>>
>> /* add a folder to the tree */
>>    var folder = new Jx.TreeFolder({label: 'My Folder'});
>>    tree.append(folder);
>>
>> /* put an item into the folder */
>> var item = new Jx.TreeItem({label: 'item ' + i});
>> folder.append(item);
>>
>> This is a sample that I found in zip file of fusion. It shows how
>> put an
>> item as a text into folder,
>> but I would like to append a HTML table into folder, is it possible?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> -----
>> Rodolfo Moreno
>> CivilEng