[fusion-users] Maptips on Mapserver (was: PanQuery and pinkbackgrounds)

Paul Deschamps pdeschamps at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 16 15:53:01 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Some extensions data in appdef could reference a html / xml template.
Something like a  "feature template" that is pushed into the targeted maptip
div and yes replacements are fired. a splendid idea. it can be as simple as
one line or as long as a page.

Anyone else have any two cents?

Cheers

Paul D.