[fusion-users] Maptips on Mapserver (was: PanQuery and pinkbackgrounds)

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Tue Sep 16 14:56:11 EDT 2008

Could I make another suggestion/request for the MapTips widget? I'd be
happy to work on this myself at some point and contribute. It would be
nice to have an extension parameter that would allow you to somehow use
a template for the map tip DIV. I guess also then an extension parameter
to have a list of fields to grab that would then be used inside the
template using replacement variables. I guess my thinking is that it
would be nice to have more output then just 1 line of text, something
more on the lines of the selection widget but in a MapTip sort of way.
Does anyone else think this would be useful?

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Network Planning Engineer