[fusion-users] Maptips on Mapserver (was: PanQuery and pink backgrounds)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 16 14:37:26 EDT 2008

Nice work, Marc!  Here's what I'd like to do with this widget:

1) write a php script for MapGuide equivalent to the MapServer one you
have written - both will take the same parameters
2) return the same JSON object from both scripts
3) make the client side completely generic to both architectures

I've created a ticket for this: http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/127

If you are willing, can you attach your PHP script, Maptip2.js and
anything else we might need to incorporate this into trunk?

Cheers

Paul