[fusion-users] invoke php query in Fusion

lolob azzam_wahab at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:38:19 EDT 2008

Thanks for you attention! Currently, I'm using MGOS v1.2 and the query (as in
the image) works fine. Now I want to test the query inside the Flexible
Layout(Fusion) under MGOS v2.02. But it don't work, no error and a blank
page. I use example from phpviewersamples and learn from there. What parts
of javascript exactly in php code and could you explain a little bit.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19662546/query.gif

Thanks

-lolob