[fusion-users] Fusion 2 - Google & Sheboygan Sample

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 1 14:49:42 EDT 2009

Yes, MapGuide can project on the fly; prior to 2.1 vector only, but now both vector and raster.  Just set the projection on the Map level.  There is, of course, a bit of a performance cost but in some cases it can make more sense than reprojecting your data source.

I'll ask a question on the mapguide-internals list because I can't figure out how to get to these codes with the version of CS-Map we have bundled at 2.1.

Jason