[fusion-users] Groups are shown again as Layers

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Mon Jun 15 14:30:25 EDT 2009

Bernhard,

This is what you need to remove the Map folder from your legend:

ApplicationDefinition.xml:

		<!-- LEGEND -->
		<Widget xsi:type="WidgetType">
			<Name>Legend</Name>
			<Type>Legend</Type>
			<StatusText/>
			<Extension xsi:type="CustomContentType">

<HideInvisibleLayers>true</HideInvisibleLayers>
				<ShowRootFolder>false</ShowRootFolder>
				<ShowMapFolder>false</ShowMapFolder>
				<GroupInfoIcon/>
			</Extension>
		</Widget>

Specifically '<ShowMapFolder>' is what you are after.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Network Planning Engineer