[fusion-users] RE: Fusion 2.0/MapServer & Units

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Wed Jun 24 13:35:11 EDT 2009

I did not experience your exact situation, but I tested with Mapguide and the measure tool is not working properly for me either.

Beta Version cannot display Feet Correctly, and the SVN version gives me a precision error and does not really work at all in IE7 or 8. In Firefox seems to work but the values for feet are way off. Thanks.

Brian