[fusion-users] FOSS4G2008 Fusion Tutorial

Dana Lee dlee at mGeo.ca
Mon Mar 9 11:58:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to get the FOSS4G2008 lab
(http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/PresentationFOSS4G2008) to work but am
doing something wrong. I assume that when I open 'page1.html' under where it
says "The map will appear here", there should be a map. For me, nothing is
showing up.

I have MS4W installed and extracted foss4g08_fusionlab_ms4w.zip. I have
edited page1.html so that src= points to my fusion installation. I can get
gmap75.map to work with just Mapserver, but nothing shows up with Fusion. If
anyone has any advice or help on how I can figure out what I'm doing wrong
that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dana