[fusion-users] Aliases For Fusion Applications

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Fri Nov 13 16:20:25 EST 2009

James,

This sort of aliasing isn't going to work because the templates are
referencing the Fusion libraries and files outside of that directory.
Your essentially making the template directory your web root which isn't
valid. I'm not sure that it was ever intended that end users build their
clients in the templates directory. I copy the contents of a template to
my web root and then make sure Fusion is found under that web root. I
have no problems with this configuration.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Network Planning Engineer