[fusion-users] Aliases For Fusion Applications

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Fri Nov 13 12:40:10 EST 2009

I've got working Fusion applications with URLs like
<http://server/fusion/templates/mapserver/standard/> and I'm trying to
convince Apache to serve the same thing as <http://server/GoodMap/>. I've
added an alias to my Apache config (as follows) but on the Windows server
I get a 403 error and on the Linux machine the index.html page loads but
none of script executes. Have others encountered this problem? Any
pointers on what I might have done wrong?

   # Create aliases for various applications
   Alias /GoodMap "/var/www/fusion/templates/mapserver/standard"
   <Directory "/var/www/fusion/templates/mapserver/standard">
     Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews Indexes
     AllowOverride None
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
   </Directory>